- All abstracts must be submitted and received from Mar. 20, 2023 to Jul. 10, 2023 through PENSA 2023 Abstract Submission Portal.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Words and attachments limitation:
- Abstract Title–maximum of 30 words in UPPER CASE.
- Abstract Text–maximum of 350 words.
We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- Only ONE table/ graph/ image can be submitted as a part of abstract. The maximum file size is 1 MB.
- The abstract needs to be structured as follows:
- Rationale: This section should contain 1-2 sentences that clearly indicate the scientific question of the study and its clinical (or other) importance.
- Methods: This section should contain sufficient information to be able to understand the experimental design, the analytical techniques and the statistics used in the study.
- Results: This section should contain objective data to answer the scientific question(s).
- Conclusions: This section should provide only conclusions of the study directly supported by the results, along with implications for clinical practice, avoiding speculation and over generalization. Statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” are not acceptable.
**For case report abstracts, please structure them as follows:
- Case Description
- Discussion / Conclusion